Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

All better now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All better now

All better now

Re: All better now

gee, you're not having problems with your real-life Gf are you?

oh man

http://www.wickedclean.com/myexsucks...erallosers.asp

scroll down to the one posted by "KRAYON"

gee, you're not having problems with your real-life Gf are you?
    Oh I'm extremely talented at fucking shit up... But since you ask, yes -- then again we always fight, so that's normal.

But I laughed my ass off when I read some of the stuff on that page -- Proof that bigger losers than me exists.

oh man

http://www.wickedclean.com/myexsucks...erallosers.asp

scroll down to the one posted by "KRAYON"
    I liked the one called : Witchs are bitchs...

Oh I'm extremely talented at fucking shit up...
    hey at least you realize it.

we always fight, so that's normal.
    no it's not. anyone fighting that much and not married is wasting their time and energy (would be an equal waste to try and fix it if you're not already married).

no it's not. anyone fighting that much and not married is wasting their time and energy (would be an equal waste to try and fix it if you're not already married).
    So you're saying that I should get married then....

I know her well enough to tell you that she won't marry me.

So you're saying that I should get married then....
    hell no. if you were already married, it would be different. if you're really fighting that much, then dump her and get on with your life.

how old are you?

hell no. if you were already married, it would be different. if you're really fighting that much, then dump her and get on with your life.

how old are you?
    20, and no I'm loosing this one to..

so it's your high school GF (i recall you saying you'd been together 4 years), not your wife. dump her, spend a few months or year or two straightening yourself out and recovering, and then get on with dating and the rest of your life.