Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

1=i, 2=?, 3=e, 4=a, 5=s, 6=b, 7=t.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1=i, 2=?, 3=e, 4=a, 5=s, 6=b, 7=t....

Re: 1=i, 2=?, 3=e, 4=a, 5=s, 6=b, 7=t....

isn't e something to do with natural logs?
    Yes, e is the base of the natural logarithm. It can be defined by the equation I gave in my previous post.

Part of the back propagation algorithm for neural networks:
    I=wijxi
    sigmoid=1/(1+eI)
    err=1/2(Tk-Ok)2

Good Guru

2 forms part of an R. If one uses the | (shift and \ key) with the 2 you get |2.
    Yes. If it's within a word, this analogy applies. But if it by itself, then 2= to.

53|\|d (v)3 2 4514