Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Something is rotten in Denmark ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something is rotten in Denmark ...

Mentor

Something is rotten in Denmark ...

Re: Something is rotten in Denmark ...

whoa! thats a truck load of cash...

Advisor

Yup, just saw it on the news.. And the CEO of navision began his speak with the terrible analogy, "Navision will be for MS, what Office is for the operating system.."

Yes... if Bill paided me that much money.... well then I would be his bitch too...

hell yeah.. I can be bought !!

...as the empire stretches forth its evil arms towards global domination a small band of rebels begin waxing the wings of their X-fighters...

nothing to worry about

IT professionals outside of the US are all looking at Linux solutions rather closely. A lot of governments have already began the transition. Basically they grow tired of wasting (some said wasting) money on recyclable Microsoft products.

RedHat, Suse and IBM are set to make a killing.

Peru is about to (already has?) passed a bill that mandates all gov't software must be free software.

I'm moving to peru

Peru is about to (already has?) passed a bill that mandates all gov't software must be free software.

I'm moving to peru
    Why not come to Helsinki with me...

Arent there laws of the universe that prohibit you 2 from being in the same physical space at the same time?

Arent there laws of the universe that prohibit you 2 from being in the same physical space at the same time?
    I think you are refering to Ralinx and Feztaa, not me and feztaa - I have no special quarrel with Feztaa.