Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Recruitment !

Thread: Recruitment !

Recruitment !

Do you like chicks?
    Do you want to bang all the hot ones?
    Do you only respect the women that respect you?
    Would you smack a hoe if she was holding out on you?
    Would you make your gf or wife double up with another chick to get some from you?

If so join the players club, we are always recruiting.

Re: Recruitment !

Dude, I think you want www.pimpyourshitsomewhereelse.org This is a LINUX board

Dude, I think you want www.pimpyourshitsomewhereelse.org This is a LINUX board
    Dude, I am soo sorry. I dont want to piss off you and the rest of masturbation anonymous. No hard feelings?

Where do I join? I dig chicks and i am married!

Do you like chicks?
    Do you want to bang all the hot ones?
    Do you only respect the women that respect you?
    Would you smack a hoe if she was holding out on you?
    Would you make your gf or wife double up with another chick to get some from you?

If so join the players club, we are always recruiting.
    He has an insecure box ....

that works on so many levels ;D.