Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Adult Swim!

Re: More Adult Swim!

That's the great idea... Will there be any playboy too?? ;D
    LOL ... first we have to find someone with a TV tuner card that works!

I have a VCR and access to VHS digitizing equipment at school, but attempts at digitising recorded data have been largely unsuccessful (first time no audio, second time audio + video, but very huge with crapola resolution)

If the ATI TV tuner VE works under Linux (it's only 49$ PCI) I might split the cable and record it ;D. Anyone know if ATI TV tuners work under Linux?

Good Guru

HHmm.. No idea... I know some tuner card work under Linux. Have you checked out RH site yet??

HHmm.. No idea... I know some tuner card work under Linux. Have you checked out RH site yet??
    Yeah. They don't havet he actually TV card listed. The only TV card by ATI was one of the All-in-Wonder cards but it didn't specify if the TV functions worked. I've heard of other people using ATI TV Tuner cards under Linux but I can't find what models work.

This Sunday night there is a new Sea Lab and a new Brak Show! YAY!

There have been a few episodes actually. If tonight's episodes were new, that makes three. There has been new Aqua Team Hunger Force as well. All of it so far has made me piss my pants. It's so funny.

Whooha!!!! Anyone see that new toon "SaddleRash" last night? Talk about messed up! Just the way it should be. d00d!!! That Sealab was great! Who would ever think of Stormy being anywhere close to smart? :P

Don't spoil it. My only way of watching it is to watch the tapes my brother records.

Whooha!!!! Anyone see that new toon "SaddleRash" last night? Talk about messed up! Just the way it should be. d00d!!! That Sealab was great! Who would ever think of Stormy being anywhere close to smart? :P
    Actually Saddle Rash was a repeat but it was kind of new since the first time it was shown was during the repeat times. All the shows are funyn as hell! We need to get something going to archive them ;D