Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lovechild gives cooking lessons
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovechild gives cooking lessons

Lovechild gives cooking lessons

Yes... I finally got bored enough to give cooking lessons - so today we will be making Chicken Special..

We will need:
    1 chicken
    a cup of melted butter
    a cup of stuffing
    a cup of unpopped popcorn
    salt + pepper

Preheat oven to 350 degrees C. fry chicken on pan using butter, then completely stuff the now golden chicken with stuffing and unpopped popcorn. Place Chicken in oven.
    Listen carefully if the popcorn starts popping.

When the chicken explodes, thus opening the oven door, and flies through the kitchen - it is most likely done.

Re: Lovechild gives cooking lessons

I like the sound of that, any chance you can post a vegetarian version? ;-)

I like the sound of that, any chance you can post a vegetarian version? ;-)
    Hrmm... blowing up tofu chicken... I'll get on it

Oh, and did I mention that I was a bit worried about the cholesterol?

Oh, and did I mention that I was a bit worried about the cholesterol?
    So no butter, no meat...

Can I use fish ?

FISH ??!?! Are you crazy?

FISH ??!?! Are you crazy?
    Yes.. and I know plenty of vegans who eat fish.

Yes.. and I know plenty of vegans who eat fish.
    Hmmm, that's a bit odd. Some vegan's won't eat honey even though it's just a mixture of nectar and bee sputum.

Hmmm, that's a bit odd. Some vegan's won't eat honey even though it's just a mixture of nectar and bee sputum.
    Oh my god.. How 'bout cheese... you have anything against cheese ?

Oh my god.. How 'bout cheese... you have anything against cheese ?
    Cheese is ok as long as it's made from pasteurised milk. Hey, why take unnecessary risks?