Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Fresh start..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fresh start..

Fresh start..

I had to admit to my addiction to this place...

Re: Fresh start..

I feel I owe you and explanation to me leaving.

I was generally sick of feeling like I was the only one who was fighting "the good fight" against gross personal attacks which took place on this board - namely Ralinx and Feztaa. I felt it destroyed the board.

i think it only messed with people who paid attention.

anywho - glad to see you changed your mind

Uhm... what's up with people first leaving this board and then coming back? ???

Well, I've never understood geeks, so... :P

Uhm... what's up with people first leaving this board and then coming back? ???

Well, I've never understood geeks, so... :P
    /me is ???

You don't understand yourself then ?

You don't understand yourself then ?
    Yep. I really don't understand myself. I've never understood and I never will. :P

Yep. I really don't understand myself. I've never understood and I never will. :P
    That explains a lot about you... Generally you confuse the hell out of me

That explains a lot about you... Generally you confuse the hell out of me
    Yeah, well, if it makes you feel any better, I confuse the hell out of myself too. :P

Now wait a second you're back at that no-life post count? ???

Heh. I don't know what to say about this. Apparently Lovechild left and came back between my regular posts, which aren't as often as they used to be. I guess some people consider one day a long vacation from LJR.

gross personal attacks which took place on this board - namely Ralinx and Feztaa.
    I never once attacked Ralinx. Life is simply too short to sweat the small stuff -- and it's all small stuff. If Ralinx wants to whine and complain and make a big fuss about my utter lack of perfection, let him do it all he wants, because it doesn't bother me at all. I'm sure other people who actually want to get on with their lives are getting tired of it, though.