Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Poll: favorite kind of pizza?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: favorite kind of pizza?

Poll: favorite kind of pizza?

Mmmm.....I love pepperoni

Re: Poll: favorite kind of pizza?

Favorite kind of pizza? 2 kinds; FREE and ANY!! ;D

spinach and onion w/ black olives

Kind Mastermind

Favorite kind of pizza? *2 kinds; FREE and ANY!! ;D
    Here, here! Dean nails it again! Those two are indeed the best kinds! The third best is Italian sausage, mushroom, extra cheese, and jalapeno peppers!

jalapeno, spinich and vegie.

Mentor

I have to say that the best kind of pizza is meatlovers. With a bbq sauce swirl.

Hawian Pizza

Hawaiian Pizza
    I second that! I _LOVE_ Hawaiian

Kind Mastermind

I second that! I _LOVE_ Hawaiian
    I'm not big on ham, but I do like pineapple on my pizza every now and then.

I went to Larry's market in seattle (while I was on vacation) or Queen something close to seattle and they had this uncooked pizza that had some kinda leaves with pieces of some kinda fine cheese with mosorrella on the bottom. It looked really good. It sucks that i didnt have a oven in my hotel to cook it. Anyone has a clue what kinda pizza it could of been...