Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

$1000000
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $1000000

$1000000

"I'll tell you what I'd do with a million dollars man! Two chicks at the same time!"

"I don't want to go to a Federal Pound-Me-In-The_Ass Prison!"

Re: $1000000

With a million dollars on my hands I would.... Forfill my mission in life.

Kind Mastermind

"I'll tell you what I'd do with a million dollars man! *Two chicks at the same time!"

"I don't want to go to a Federal Pound-Me-In-The_Ass Prison!"
    Office Space...very cool.

Oh I wish I had a million bucks even 50,000 would be cool. I want to quit my job first of all and pay like $1000 doolars I owe on my cc. Also I would pay off my car. I owe like $6,700 and then I would get a nice apartment and live wht the $50,000 and try to get a better job.. But if I had a million bucks I would do all what I said plus I would go to school to be a phsychologist and hire my own full time tuttor.

Well thats my 2 cents..

Then I would have to change my screen name to Dr. gmoreno

I would be happy with $1000. I could pay off my car. That would be a nice load off my bills.

If I had a million dollars, I'd do nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"See, it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care."

If I had a million dollars, I'd do nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"See, it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care."
    s-h: Office space is a rad movie. I especially like the scene were Lumberg's holding a coffee cup and doing Jennifer Aniston...that part is ultra-hillarious.

Good Guru

I would quit my job and live at the bar for like a month. I would then have to buy my Lotus. That way I can drive to the bar in style. ...Or sleep in style whilest drunk.

Mentor

invest it !!!! turn the 1 million in to several million.

i would quit my current job but i would get another LESS stressful job like at 7/11 or something like that. Just enought to keep me busy but nothing where i need to think too much.