Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Smoking(AntiSmoker Protected,15 Light Year Radius)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smoking(AntiSmoker Protected,15 Light Year Radius)

Good Guru

Smoking(AntiSmoker Protected,15 Light Year Radius)

Just curious what we smokers here like to smoke. Pipes, cigars, cigarettes, hell even snuff (its all tobacco, and all good by my book.)

Well, I smoke Camel Wides on a very regular basis. When it comes to sitting back for a good stogie -- Macanudo's just can't be beat! And every now and then, when God influences me to absorb more nicotine enjoyment in an evil smoke free environment, I have a dip of Kodiak.

I have a cheap ass pipe, but very rarely use it. I suppose if I get out and buy better tobacco than the cheapo walgreens crap, that may change.

Kind Mastermind

Re: Smoking(AntiSmoker Protected,15 Light Year Rad

I used to smoke Marlboro Lights. As for other things, I never smoked anything else.

If you want to step up to a real pipe, get a mirasham pipe. They are very nice. They sell them cheap where I am at.

Good Guru

Mirasham? I am not familiar with that type/brand. I got a $25 pipe from a tobacco store and never bothered to get a pipe cleaner. So that will be needed. Can I get them around the US of A?

Camels and Danderdoffs here. Use to smoke the "Wides", but I switched to the Turkish Golds, and Turkish Jades. :P Smoked a couple of cigars, but hell, that became expensive. Tried a pipe, but with tobacco, it was a bit harsh. ;D

Kind Mastermind

Mirasham? *I am not familiar with that type/brand. *I got a $25 pipe from a tobacco store and never bothered to get a pipe cleaner. *So that will be needed. *Can I get them around the US of A? *
    Pipe cleaners are pretty cheap. As for mirasham, it is not a type/brand per se. It is a type of white stone. It's mined in Turkey, primarily. They carve it into all sorts of shapes (eagles, claws clutching a ball, pirates, sultan's, etc). Do a google search. You should find some really nice ones. If you find a picture, email it to me and I can see how much one would cost. The price should be at least 1/3 the normal cost of mirasham pipes.

AHHAHAHAAAAHHHHHH!!!

<snif>well i used to smoke cigarettes - carltons or really really super light merits</snif>

12 days in hell... no smokes yet

Hang in there!!

Right on!!! Man, you have at least past the worst part!

Mentor

AHHAHAHAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Hell yea !!!! keep it up!!! Thats awesome !!

I used to smoke Camel Lights.

Good Guru

AHHAHAHAAAAHHHHHH!!!

<snif>well i used to smoke cigarettes - carltons or *really really super light merits</snif>

12 days in hell... *no smokes yet *
    Oooh. And the pain sets in...