Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Okay.. it's official.. I'm insane

Thread: Okay.. it's official.. I'm insane

Okay.. it's official.. I'm insane

I just set my 100MHz Pentium with 128 MB ram compile Gentoo... what was I thinking?

Mentor

Re: Okay.. it's official.. I'm insane

I think I am too. I just spent about 5 days trying to get X4.0.2 and KDE 3.0.1 working, and now that I have I am going to get rid of my Debian distro and start work on Gentoo. That is if I can get the iso to download.

I dont know about CP, but Ive been telling LC that for months now

bootstrap.sh is STILL running.. oh my god...

Mentor

I bet you'll never do that again.

Hell no... I'll just install Debian instead, or compile on another machine

I just set my 100MHz Pentium with 128 MB ram compile Gentoo... what was I thinking?
    Hehe... well that's about just as bad as doing a dist-upgrade on a 56k dial-up, except that people are still able to call you. ;D

Hehe... well that's about just as bad as doing a dist-upgrade on a 56k dial-up, except that people are still able to call you. ;D
    Please NGene... My insanity is far superior to your feeble finnish pretend insanity, at least you can drink coffee.