Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I have a craving for candy..

Thread: I have a craving for candy..

I have a craving for candy..

big question... do I go to 7-11 and get some... it's a 30 min ride on my bike...

Re: I have a craving for candy..

I would stay home and watch ESC.

GO SPEED RACER GO!

Go get some sugar... I crave candy all the time. If you don't get candy you will continue to debate whether to go or not to go.

go and get the candy, the exersize will do you good and you get a treat at the end!