Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Nuclear Attack?

Thread: Nuclear Attack?

Nuclear Attack?

Can someone tell me what is going on I read the news and I didn't get it.. I am too hung over to understand the news... Who wants to attack who why?

Re: Nuclear Attack?

Can someone tell me what is going on I read the news and I didn't get it.. I am too hung over to understand the news... Who wants to attack who why?
    Who: packistan and india
    Why: cause they no likey each other

So Pakistan wants to nuke India....

Thanks for the info...

Good Guru

shit, for a minute I thought the war started already!! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!!! I really thought some stupid shit nuked some sorry country. Phew.....

shit, for a minute I thought the war started already!! *DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!!! *I really thought some stupid shit nuked some sorry country. *Phew.....
    LOL! Me too- I was fumbling with my radio....

Don't freak me out like that either. I seriously was worried for a second that India and Pakistan started nuking each other.

India came out today and said they wouldn't use nukes. I'll believe that after calcutta is burning and they don't...