Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

TRADE Debian 2.2. for FreeBSD cd's

Thread: TRADE Debian 2.2. for FreeBSD cd's

Mentor

TRADE Debian 2.2. for FreeBSD cd's

Does anyone have a FreeBSD cd that they'd like to trade for a Debain 2.2 cd (all 3 cd's)?

Email me!

I have Mandrake 7.0, 8.0 --- RedHat 6.2 --- Slack 8.0 also if you dont want debian.

Re: TRADE Debian 2.2. for FreeBSD cd's

I can hook you up with FreeBSD 4.3. I already have Debian so how about Slackware?

Mentor

I can hook you up with FreeBSD 4.3. I already have Debian so how about Slackware?
    sure thing i'll burn a copy for you tomorrow and send it out , email me with your address!!

Done. I don't know if I can mail yours tomorrow but it will be at the weekend at the latest.

Mentor

Done. I don't know if I can mail yours tomorrow but it will be at the weekend at the latest.
    No hurry , i dont know when i'll get a chance to install it but i'll make time now

Thanks , Kenshi

Mentor

it's in the mail !!!!

Whoo hoo! I don't have my burner working in FreeBSD so I'll have to go to my grandpa's house and do it when I'm not sick. Keep that patience.

Mentor

did you get it yet?

I haven't gotten it so far. I'm glad you reminded me though. I almost forgot to burn your stuff. I think I'll go do that now.