Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Couple Parts - FT

Thread: Couple Parts - FT

Couple Parts - FT

I have these two things for sale know but I might have some more later on...
    (I realized that I dont got all the details on the stuffbut I'll get that later when I go home and post it here)

Voodo 2
    PCI 56K Modem(winmodem?)
    ISA Tandy Sound Card (kinda primitive but works)

I would like to trade this stuff instead of selling but make me an offer...

I am looking to get a mobo for my K6-2 350MHZ. Or some other hardware that will work with linux

Re: Couple Parts - FT

I need the voodoo and the modem (as long as you can provide drivers for 98 on floppy or cdr with it) I have nothing to trade other then the psx2 stuff (which is still pending). Price it to me and I will probably buy them. I need them for a guys pc I'm working on.

Give me your ps2 ;D

:P

I would rather trade... Got anything you would give me for that stuff? OR name your price.. But I would rather trade...