Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Another odd request..

Thread: Another odd request..

Hybrid View

Another odd request..

I'm looking for a set of buttons..

looking like these:

/\
    < ' >
    \/

Get it my ASCI art ?

anyways, rubber buttons, non solid state - configured like up, down, left and right.

Prefered grey buttons on black background plate.

Good Guru

Re: Another odd request..

What are those used for??

Sorry I don't get what you are saying .... :-/

Commonly I would say remote controls...

I want a set for my oggboxen...

Good Guru

Whats your local hobby shop have?

I've seen them on an LCD 5.25 bay screen, I'll check when I get home.

I think I found them when I was looking at LMsensors, the screens are supported out of the box.

I've seen them on an LCD 5.25 bay screen, I'll check when I get home.

I think I found them when I was looking at LMsensors, the screens are supported out of the box.
    Yes.. those are the ones... I have a Matrix Orbital 4x20 display with keypad connectors, so that's EXACTLY what I need... thanks Pop

I think that shows just how acurate ASCII art can be, 'cause that was the first thing I though of (inc. make/model) ;D

does this mean you don't need to find one, or you still need me to look?

Look by all means.. I still don't know where to get a set, but my ASCII art seemed to be to ..... ehh... for anyone to deciffer

Looks like the controls for my remote outside mirrors on my Jeep. You can probably buy one from Jeep, but it might be expensive.

hrmmm that was an idea... but if I can solder directly on them without having to hack for hours it might be worth it...