Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

wanted: RH Tux 2.0 server edition

Thread: wanted: RH Tux 2.0 server edition

wanted: RH Tux 2.0 server edition

can anybody burn me a copy? I have lots of trades.
    or where is it downloadable from?

Re: wanted: RH Tux 2.0 server edition

I thought that 'tux' was their kernel module for HTTP and FTP connections? Very fast, but somewhat limited in feature set. Am I wrong?

I thought that 'tux' was their kernel module for HTTP and FTP connections? Very fast, but somewhat limited in feature set. Am I wrong?
    No, you are right
    Im wrong. Doh!
    ps>>>>RH has a free DL of their "advanced server"
    I dont know if that just RH + apache+ tux?
    Ender, do you know about RH advanced server?

No, you are right
    Im wrong. Doh!
    ps>>>>RH has a free DL of their "advanced server"
    I dont know if that just RH + apache+ tux?
    Ender, do you know about RH advanced server?
    Red Hat Advanced Server IIRC is just Red Hat Linux with a bunch of bundled apps and support contracts and dead tree manuals.

Good Guru

Isnt Advanced server also a custom kernel for more than 4 way SMP, and has some better clustering features? Plus the special software suite and pissload of manuals

I do remember the fact they had some sort fo a custom kernel. Not sure on the exact features though.

Isnt Advanced server also a custom kernel for more than 4 way SMP, and has some better clustering features? Plus the special software suite and pissload of manuals

I do remember the fact they had some sort fo a custom kernel. Not sure on the exact features though.
    I'm pretty sure that the generec 'smp' kernel for the download Red Hat supports up to 32 processors...

Good Guru

I dont use smp, so thats not a topic I would be betting ... oh... my life savings on But I do recall some advanced smp handling or some shit like that. I suppose the bright thing to do is hop over to my master's website and read up on it.....

Good Guru

I heard the other day on Newsforge that Red Hat will apply for the patent on Tux related stuff .... It's a good thing though so that MS or Sun can't rip it off... Red Hat had done a great many service and contribution to the OSS community ....

Good Guru

I agree. RedHat has done alot for us all, and I hope that they dont get screwed over by the thieves that will gank the code and plop it into closed software at ridiculously overpriced software.