Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

annoying.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: annoying.

annoying.

in case you have ordered a cd from me and havnt gotten it heres whey...

my parents wont allow me to send out cds. i really wish i could.

Re: annoying.

Aw man. Parents can ba a downer sometimes. If it's just a few CD's I could send them out.

What? Do they think people are going to extract your skin cells from the cd's and make clones of you? What the hell could result from mailing cd's to someone?

Swapping CDs among net citizens is alot fun and harmless. And I thought I had picky parents when I was young.

What? Do they think people are going to extract your skin cells from the cd's and make clones of you? What the hell could result from mailing cd's to someone?
    Clearly TeRG's return address will be on the package, and the recipient will give this address to every pedophile, rapist, and other breed of criminal in TeRG's area. Obviously TeRG's parents are in the right.

Seriously, folks, wtf?? ???

Mentor

ya know what i find annoying ............................all the recent windows topics!!!!!!

Clearly TeRG's return address will be on the package, and the recipient will give this address to every pedophile, rapist, and other breed of criminal in TeRG's area. Obviously TeRG's parents are in the right.

Seriously, folks, wtf?? ???
    Ya know ya don't have to write return addresses on stuff unless it leaves the country (or state in certian tight ass states).

Yeah wach out for pedos and rapists and what not ... they love the mail and use it often especially when mailing their rapist letters or pedo resumes.

I know you're joking but I wanted to comment on this anyway. How can parents think stupid crap like this? What do they think goes on in the head of a rapist or murderer? "That guy sent me an e-mail. That makes him an easy target for my violent butt rape." As if sending a mail is like unlocking your front door. Some people need to get a clue.

That's the point I was trying to make, except I used satire

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Satire is cool!