Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lawful Evil: Jman Out of the Office

Thread: Lawful Evil: Jman Out of the Office

McDuck

Lawful Evil: Jman Out of the Office

So Jman wanted me to convey his wherabouts to ya'll... he was very vague, and the clown mask made it harder to hear him, but he mentioned a bank robbery, Europe, and William Shatner's eyelashes (freaky things, them). I think this is all a front for the real truth... he's spending all his time at the midnight showing for Harry Potter. He's real sick, that one. Gryffindor Freak. He'll be back when he gets off his duff (and don't think I haven't been kicking it, he's so lazy!) Who wants a moonpie?

Re: Lawful Evil: Jman Out of the Office

I have absolutely no idea what that means. Could you please translate that to english, or atleast some kind of compromise between english and the mindless ranting of a crazy person? thanks! ???

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Re: Lawful Evil: Jman Out of the Office

Hmmm, so what language is that? I think I need a translation too. :-/

Jim H