Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think my sig has been zapped from LNO

Re: I think my sig has been zapped from LNO

I wouldn't mind but I was coming close to 500 posts...
    How do you think I feel? I had about 2000 posts in about 6 months. That's over 10 posts per day on average by the way. And then suddenly it's all gone. I think my profile is still there. Look up prince_kenshi if you want to see it.

Yeah I remeber you... though what you were banned for I have no idea?
    prince_kenshi LNO Last recorded post
    I have the same problem. I haven't gotten a blister yet but I can barely force myself to hold it in the start position long enough for my car to crank. However my ignition is made of plastic. If it was metal, I probably would have blisters. I have to shift really fast too. And I have to only touch the belt part of the seat belt. I've had several cd cases warp. None of the cd's were bad though. I might try the thermometer thing myself. Do you know how hot it was outside when this experiment was performed?
    I was piix4, I did a search and found that there is no record of any post after the 6th of november and my userid 00010392 is zapped, bollox.
    I wouldn't mind but I haven't got so much as a "thank you call again" from the mods oh well back to catagorizing my stockings into matched, unmatched and well matched

The end is nigh.

I wonder what hapened to the weird lawyer. The one who bitched about everyone and everything. ;D

Yeah I remeber you... though what you were banned for I have no idea?
    Well if you'd like to know, I just explained it a few messages ago.

I was piix4
    Hey, I remember you. Why did everyone have to change their name? I took the prince off of mine but at least you still know who I am.

I wouldn't mind but I haven't got so much as a "thank you call again" from the mods
    That's strange. Housen e-mailed me. I think he's the only one that can ban people, so I'd send him a line and make sure it's not just a coincidence. But LNO sucks now anyway so no major loss.

The end is nigh.
    Yes it is. LNO has been ruined. I miss the old LNO but when I go to the new one, I get a headache. Asche zu asche und staub zu staub.

Good Guru

I havent posted at lno in months. When sensei left, so did I. *piss on em. :-*
    Same boat ....

That's strange. Housen e-mailed me. I think he's the only one that can ban people, so I'd send him a line and make sure it's not just a coincidence. But LNO sucks now anyway so no major loss.
    pk is exactly right
    your account was eaten by the carpy ubb bbs code, if you were banned you would have gotten some kind of notice from HM

as far as i can tell, HM rarely visits the site and is often to busy to get the backend admins to fix the ubb when it crashes out
    they rarely fix accounts that get trashed when the board crashes, you can email HM and ask him to fix your account if you want, but this has nothing to do with banning or being ignored

THE MODS ON LNO CAN"T FIX ACCOUNTS!
    if we had been given access to doing things with the site, it would still be half decent
    frankly , i don't really understand why they even let us keep up the forums, i suppose the easiest thing for them to do is to do nothing, which means leave the status quo :-/

Mentor

i was on that site last night for the first time in a long time searching for an answer.

I search for permission denied and i think 23 threads came up 8 or them were dead because the id no longer existed.

that was their last chance, sorry LNO but i'm not going back even for a look, now!!

pk is exactly right
    your account was eaten by the carpy ubb bbs code

THE MODS ON LNO CAN"T FIX ACCOUNTS!
    if we had been given access to doing things with the site, it would still be half decent
    frankly , i don't really understand why they even let us keep up the forums, i suppose the easiest thing for them to do is to do nothing, which means leave the status quo * *:-/
    Umm fair enough, *apologies for trolling.

kenshi
    Hey, I remember you. Why did everyone have to change their name? I took the prince off of mine but at least you still know who I am.
    Eh, I changed my sig in case I had been zapped for a specific purpose. No sense on bringing bad karma on myself now is there?

I guess you have a point there.