Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I think my sig has been zapped from LNO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think my sig has been zapped from LNO

I think my sig has been zapped from LNO

Eh that sucks, I have mailed two mods about the fact my sig seems to have disappeared and asked, what has happened to my sig? Have I been deleted?
    Sensi would have replied.

Re: I think my sig has been zapped from LNO

anybody planning on taking thier shirt off and whipping it around thier head like a helicopter???

coltrane link=board=offtopic&num=1006570518&start=0 #1 date=11/23/01 at 21:59:45]
    anybody planning on taking thier shirt off and whipping it around thier head like a helicopter???
    yea actually i was planning on doing it, but couldn't yesterday because it was too cold, tonight should work though

If it's Saturday, this must be Pegosa Springs. 8)

I heartly endorse this product or service.

Your sig disappeared? Just go to user info or whatever it's called and type it back in. No sig wouldn't exactly keep me from posting. (Getting banned would and did though.)

Well presumably I can't have a sig without a userid, und my user id seems to have gone south. Strange I hadn't posted anything inflammatory for a while
    /fools

What did you get banned for and what was your sig (not userid) before you were?

My sig was always quotes from songs, like it is now. I changed it every once in a while. That definately has nothing to do with my banning though. I was banned for saying "f**k" and "s**t". And yes, when I typed it, I did put the asterisks in there. Housen had recently put censorship crap on LNO and didn't like me typing censored vulgarity. You're not even supposed to type fsck unless you mean it literally. Also vvx got banned on the same day for impersonating Housen. He typed in something humorous and put "--Mesage edited by: Housen" at the bottom. Housen didn't like that and that was one of vvx's last posts at LNO. I had been there for about 6 months and had around 2000 posts. Vvx had been there longer but had fewer posts. If we had said what we did would never happen again, we could have had the ban lifted but neither of us would make that promise because we knew we might do it again. So here we are on other message boards harassing other mods but they're not near as strict. I've made one message on LNO as another user recently but things just aren't the same so I haven't returned again.

I havent posted at lno in months. When sensei left, so did I. piss on em. :-*

I wouldn't mind but I was coming close to 500 posts, which meant that when newbies posted things be the post relevant or no, frequently I could say something scarcastic and be uber-elite while @ the same time freaking out newbies n stuff ;D
    damn.
    Still I can't figure out why I have been zapped now, recently most posts had been delibrately un-troll-like, guess I should learn the lesson and make sure I stay true to my trolling principals on other bbs. hehe..