Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Everyone... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Everyone...

Re: Everyone...

Yeah, like boycotting companies that use slave labor, or joining a political pressure group. Just saying you won't eat meat is depriving yourself of some seriously tasty food, and important nutrients. Ask any nutritionist

It is possible to get all the nutrients you need even if you donīt eat meat, it just takes some knowledge.

Very true...

for example, the protien you get from one big juicy steak can also be had from 50 glasses of milk! And the calcium you get from one glass of milk can get had from about 100 steaks! (IIRC)

So, if I had to choose between a steak and 50 glasses of milk (in one day), I'd choose the steak. As much as I love milk, 50 glasses is too much for one day

No no no! You have misunderstood! They want to eat the trees, not hug them.
    No joke. What kind of environmentalist lets animals live by destroying more plants? Don't they realize that what they're doing is raping the balance of nature?

You can't talk to a frog in a well about the ocean.

I AM A TURKEY!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I'm thankful for LJR and the terrific variety of members. It is made up of people who are not only wise, talented, and funny, but also generous with their knowledge. That's about all the ass-kissing you're gonna get. Pass the bird and fetch me a beer. Have a goodie. 8)

I'm thankful for LJR and the terrific variety of members. It is made up of people who are not only wise, talented, and funny, but also generous with their knowledge.
    awwwww, gee thanks ;D
    your terrific too!

I know. 8)