Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everyone...

Re: Everyone...

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans! And if you're not an American, well... you have your own damn holidays to be happy on.

yea people keep asking me about what i eat cause i'm vegitarian and they're all woah your crazy you can't be /different/ you should eat turkey like everyone else then you'll be cool. and i'm like shut the hell up.

but yeah we're going out for dinner at some place and having non-dead food and it will be fun.

Vegetables are dead, too. Frankly it's disgusting how you can eat all those dead plants like that.

Nothing but synthetic foods for me! Chocolate and the like

yea people keep asking me about what i eat cause i'm vegitarian and they're all woah your crazy you can't be /different/ you should eat turkey like everyone else then you'll be cool. and i'm like shut the hell up.

but yeah we're going out for dinner at some place and having non-dead food and it will be fun.

hey gorn - me too we bought a truck load of fake turkey stuff. we will be eating that plus other yummy stuff! happy thanksgiving !!!

Why are animals made out of meat if they are not meant to be eaten?

Also vegetarian. I'd much rather feed a turkey than feed on a turkey. And I'm working through Thanksgiving anyway. Sucks but $33 an hour aint too shabby either! 8)

Nothing but synthetic foods for me! Chocolate and the like
    Ya know chocolate is made out of cocoa beans. By eating chocolate, you're killing millions of cocoa bean cells. Eat only already dead organisms (as in you find them dead, not someone kills them for you and they're dead) and become a scavenger or you might as well brand yourself a murderer.

Oh ok, I get it. This thanksgiving I'll just eat rotting turkey carcass, instead of a real, good turkey.

Seriously, what's the big deal? If you want to be a tree hugging hippie, there are much better ways than simply not eating meat.

Oh ok, I get it. This thanksgiving I'll just eat rotting turkey carcass, instead of a real, good turkey.

Seriously, what's the big deal? If you want to be a tree hugging hippie, there are much better ways than simply not eating meat.
    No no no! You have misunderstood! They want to eat the trees, not hug them.

Kind Mastermind

Are there really? Wow. Seriously, though, have a happy T-day from me. Of course, I am celebrating it in Turkey, which is interesting in itself! If you are not american, have a great day, too!