Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My Parents SUCK!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Parents SUCK!!!

My Parents SUCK!!!

I know I should be gratefull to have parents and I am gratefull but it seems that every christmas I cant give them something that they like or that they wont return...

My parents always borrow my cell phone or my bro's and they get BIG phone bills and me and my bro thought that maybe we should get them a cricKet Wireless phon. Since they just came into town...

I gave the phone to my parents and they said they didnt want it... They didnt even say thank you...

Mental note to self NEVER buy the old people gifts..

Re: My Parents SUCK!!!

Cancel your cell phone out of spite. :P

I cant cancel it... There is no contract I am just stuck with the phone...$70

Here's an effective retaliation - one that will deliver the msg about their ingratitude (you have to keep a straight face, though): For Christmas, the old man gets the tackiest tie you can find (flamingos, blotchy orange dots, etc.(if he doesn"t wear ties, that's even better)). For mom, go to the sorriest discount store in town and get her one of those colognes that announce her arrival five minutes before she arrives - stuff she wouldn't wear to a fart contest. They'll get the message. ;D

Mentor

Just curious, but how old are you?

Gitf card's make everyone happy!

Sick

That's not appropriate behavior from parents. Do something like what Shoreless said.

have you ever tried to speak with your parents about the situation .. or do they ignore this ..

I'm 26....

Last year I gave my mom a bread machine and she returned it... Every year they do this shit.... When I was a kid my parent would even return the birthday gifts I would get.... I still cant get over the fact that they didnt even say thankyou...

Last year I had a pottery class and I had really COOL bowls and cups and pitchers and my mom didnt even used them she threw them in the garage...

Mentor

ok , i was going to suggest you get them a bottle of booze or wine or something like that.

If the old man is a beer drinker you could get him " beer from aroung the world" it this program wher once a month they send you a six pack of all imported beers from around the world.

What about mom does she drink wine? Gin? Vodka?

Maybe some wines glasses, martini glass? Something like that?

Or maybe just dont buy them anything anymore