Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

web hosting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: web hosting

Hybrid View

web hosting

I'm currently looking for a good web host for my web page. All I realy need is cgi access, perl, and a couple of Pop e-mail accounts.

My budget is around $10 a month. I was just curious if anyone had any suggestions.

Mentor

Re: web hosting

Here's a good one: http://www.pinehead.com

Here's a good one: http://www.pinehead.com
    hehe, somehow, I knew you were going to say that. Have you had any past experience with these guys?

Mentor

Well, they are a startup company. Pinhead has been our member from day one, and I'm sure he'll give excellent service to any fellow LJR member. Send him an email if you have any questions.

Good Guru

I'm currently looking for a hosting company too but they have too little information on their site to be more informative. They need to have more options ( at least some basics for services ) so that people can see what they are getting before they decide to e-mail them and wait for another day or so. If all is on the web pages, then we can easily compare. Currently PHPWebhosting.com is on my top list. :-/

Check out http://www.averdata.com

I haven't used them, but I've heard someone else reccommend them. Their service plans seem to include a lot at very reasonable prices.

Have you had any past experience with these guys?
    You could say they host his website...

You could say they host his website...
    heh, I know that. I was just curious, considering he only made the move a few days ago

I've been very happy with phpwebhosting (the former host of this site). But, then again, I don't have a site that has as much traffic as this one.

Hey, I thank you all for suggestions on the website. I will take note of the content deal for the packages and get to work on it right away.

On the note it will take a day to get a reply to the email. If someone is not watching the email we also have the email pagers. So when an email is sent we know and can reply to it right away. If you feel like calling and talking to a live person feel free to. 816-220-0649

Thanks
    Anthony