Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roadtrip!

Roadtrip!

For my highschool graduation this year (June-ish), my mom is talking about going on a Roadtrip somewhere.

Since I wouldn't mind meeting somebody here, I thought I'd ask where you all live - the closer to Montana, the better! (shorter drive for us ;D)

So, if you live in north-western US, or south-western Canada (even better), post where you are

Re: Roadtrip!

Well, North Carolina doesn't really fit in the route, but you seem to have a very cool parent. Lucky you. 8)

Mentor

Just get a car and drive. Who cares where you go. Planning will be your downful. The only thing you shouldn't do in the car is shit. Eat sleep and drive in it. And anything else , but NOT with your mum.
    I am going on a roadtrip in about a month. I don't know where yet though. It will be north. Because there is a lot of water west and south. And east is where there is scary people.

I don't really like planning anything, but I would like to have a general idea of where to go, and I'd like it to be in the direction of somebody who posts here

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

If you're coming through Idaho to Washington, a detour through the southeastern province of British Columbia, Canada, will bring you my way. Have a good trip!

Mentor

i'm in new jersey, just get on route 80 and head east till it ends and i'll meet you there. Probably a 3 or 4 day drive , thats all ;D

Take a trip up to good ol' Walla Walla, WA. Home of the Walla Walla Sweet Onions, the Whitman Mission, and... well that's about it. But if you're in the neighborhood

Good Guru

i'm in new jersey, just get on route 80 and head east till it ends and i'll meet you there.
    Ah ... How about driving that route all the way opposite to West and I will meet you at California, San Francisco Bay Area. ;D

Mentor

Ah ... How about driving that route all the way opposite to West and I will meet you at California, San Francisco Bay Area. *;D
    before long i just might take you up on that, but i wont drive i'll fly out there!

I would love to go to calif.i afraid that if i go out there i wont want to come back east, EVER

2 of my friends went to LA for vacation when they got back to NJ they packed thier stuff up and a month later they were living out there, there back now but hey they were there and i wasn't. >

a detour through the southeastern province of British Columbia, Canada
    Seeing as I live in Alberta, it might be easier to go through BC anyway

Where in BC are you?