Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Excite@home

Thread: Excite@home

Excite@home

Last news I heard about this is unless excite strikes a deal with the cable companies they will shut off there service at midnight tonight. *:'( * >

This could be my last post... This is so depressing, I will die without my cable modem. *

Re: Excite@home

I honestly don't think it will happen. *There are just way too many cable users to just shut it off. *I'm sure that Comcast, Cox, *and AT&T will work something out. *That's just too much money that will be lost.

I'm with you on being lost without my cable service. If I had to choose between TV and the Internet.......I would choose the Internet.

Let's just cross our fingers.......

Saturday morning and my cable still works!

I am so happy it is like Christmas. Hopefully it will stay on.

It's the same old story: Who blinks first, loses. 8)

I'm with Comcast here in Indy and I still have my connection. It's Sunday morning and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Good Guru

I'm with Comcast here in Indy and I still have my connection. *It's Sunday morning and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. *
    Yeah they are saying that they won't cut other providers but AT&T ( for now ). I lost the conncetion on Saturday afternoon and today morning sometime after 9 AM, the service came back up with AT&T Broadband Internet. Excite@Home didn't have any download limit but AT&T came back with 1.5 MB limitation. Other than that, it seems to be working well and hadn't had any problem since then..... :-/
    Nice to have connection back though