Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

windows boot disk

Thread: windows boot disk

windows boot disk

my only win computer has xp pro and I need a win 98 boot disk so I can install win 98 on a 133 for my dad to download mp3s to keep him off any good computers.

The xp dos boot disk doesn't come with fdisk or cdrom drivers loaded.

Re: windows boot disk

i think www.bootdisk.com can help you.

ya i already found that. Who woulda thought the search thing on the forums was usefull. IS there anyway to install win98se over lan? I'm guessing theres not though

nope, you cant install it over lan. however, mabye someone will make a win98se boot disk, make it into a image, and email it to you, though.