I got my results for philosophy: http://darkhost.mine.nu:81/philo.jpg

/me is very happy

Re: YAY!!!! W00hOO!!!

I'm guessing that's good ?

if soo, congrats my man ! Go drink a beer

/me only understands english

OK, for my final analysis, I got 25.5/30 (85%) and I finished my session with 83%. So Yes this is good, most people get something like 61% in philosophy and are all happy. I am very proud of myself because I was having much difficulty when I started.

Congrats!

Congratulations! Philosophy is an awsome area. Are you minoring in it? I've just recently started my classes for it.

You have some strange grading methods. Congratulations though. Right now I am sitting in class for the very last time as a student at this college. Looks like I'm basically a graduate now. I'm going to miss this school.

Congratulations! Philosophy is an awsome area. Are you minoring in it? I've just recently started my classes for it.
    No, it's an obligatory course: we must take 3 philosophy class. *This was my first class. But that doesn't mean I don't like philosophy, I really like it. I often talk about that with Etherphyte.

Congratulations. You did great. Or really great. But if you did really great, how great is that? Sorry -- just a philosophical question. ;D