Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

15 yr old girl VS Bill Gates
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 15 yr old girl VS Bill Gates

15 yr old girl VS Bill Gates

Re: 15 yr old girl VS Bill Gates

I had always instinctively known that women go for the jugular. Now, we know. She spanked bill. :P

hmm i think this is not the last time we have heard from Sarah ;D

Reading was good but I want to see his face, see if he flinches at all.

Oh gawd, this means I'm going to have to watch newsround to see it, I've not watched it in years. How can I explain to my boss that I want to leave early to watch kids programs?

once you've got them on the floor, there's no need to stamp too hard.
    0WNED !!!!!

I don't have to! Bless the BBC.

www.bbc.co.uk/newsround (then sci/tech, incase you haven't guessed) for real media clip of it.

The register neglected to report the best question:

Sarah:"Does your computer ever crash?"
    Bill:"Definatly....."

LMAO

I think we've definitely not heard the last of Sarah 8)

I think I'm in love

I thought this was gonna have something to do with Linux. At least she was brave enough to talk to Billy like that. I'm proud of her.

If she didn't live in Britain, and I didn't have a girlfriend, I'd give her a little vitamin K.