Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

A question for TeRG... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A question for TeRG...

Re: A question for TeRG...

Read my question. I only asked how many boards TeRG posts these topics in besides ljr and lno. These are the only Linux bbs boards I know about.

And TeRG did answer my question. Thank-you.
    I understood the question. *was i the only person that didnt take it as an insult? (that part obout tminos was an insult but the original question wasnt. you where just wondering)
    linuxorbit.com has a good linux bbs. *there now you know 3.

I kindda like the hackers.com BBS. In the programming section and in the UNIX/Linux section, there's no talk of script kiddies.

hackers.com is blocked due to computer hacking

hackers.com is blocked due to computer hacking
    It works here. http://www.hackers.com/bulletin

Oh! Do you mean your school proxy is blocking it?

yah

I took the original question as an insult. Why else would someone put the roll-eyes face?

I took the original question as an insult. Why else would someone put the roll-eyes face?
    my thoughts exactly

kenshi has a good point. but i still dont think it was ment as an insult.

btw,
    kenshi: why do you have your name in hex?

Think what you like. TeRG understood.

The rolleyes were meant for the type of question and not the content.