Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A question for TeRG...

A question for TeRG...

How many sites do you post these exact same topics in besides Linuxjunior and Linuxnewbie? :

Mentor

Re: A question for TeRG...

he reminds me of tminos on LNO : :

he reminds me of tminos on LNO : :
    Except that tminos is a pure idiot and he annoys the hell out of me with all his whining.

Bah. I don't know. Some people need to get things off their chest or else, they'll start slitting their wrists (not implying tminos or Terg)...just an example.

Posting on a message board is harmless. It's relatively rewarding for the person who needs to talk and if you don't like it, don't read it.

Human beings need to be loved.

Bah. I don't know. Some people need to get things off their chest or else, they'll start slitting their wrists (not implying tminos or Terg)...just an example.

Posting on a message board is harmless. It's relatively rewarding for the person who needs to talk and if you don't like it, don't read it.

Human beings need to be loved.
    He incoherent. I mean, tminos says on the boards and on IRC "FreeBSD ports tree is the greatest thing EVER!!" and yet, when he's compiling KDE2, he complains "Man this is taking SO long! /me kicks FreeBSD ports tree". Also, he uses KDE2 because he says that it's nice and easy. But he says he doesn't like GNU/Linux because it's too easy and that it does too many things for him.

How many sites do you post these exact same topics in besides Linuxjunior and Linuxnewbie? :
    just lno and ljr. i rarely do that even. alot of people see that as kinda spammish, so i only do that when i really want to different sides.

alot of people on lno hate anti-microsoft people (like me) but dont like when people insult linux. lno also has more trolls

ljr has more linux dedicated people and less trolls (unless you count the people that insult m$ like i do)

so i like to get two different sides for some things

since when is there a law that prohibits Terg from posting the same topics on multiple forums?

MY GOD PEOPLE! WHAT HAVE WE BECOME IF A PERSON CAN'T EVEN POST ON DIFFERENT SITES ANYMORE??????
    /me runs away crying

Hey - he can hit any board he likes, unless he flames himself off. Granted, he has a few things to bitch about, but everyone else has the option of advising, flaming, ignoring,etc.

since when is there a law that prohibits Terg from posting the same topics on multiple forums?

MY GOD PEOPLE! WHAT HAVE WE BECOME IF A PERSON CAN'T EVEN POST ON DIFFERENT SITES ANYMORE??????
    /me runs away crying

Read my question. I only asked how many boards TeRG posts these topics in besides ljr and lno. These are the only Linux bbs boards I know about.

And TeRG did answer my question. Thank-you.

Mentor

Except that tminos is a pure idiot and he annoys the hell out of me with all his whining.
    for the short time i hung out at lno , he sure was a whiner.
    you know what, take that back TeRG your NOT like tminos,
    what you do is vent ,what he does is whine, sorry terg.