Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antarctica!

Re: Antarctica!

You have my permission and blessing, as long as you bring me back a real penguin... ;D
    I'm not sure they'll let me carry an animal off the continent. I'll try though. What species would you like?

I'm not sure they'll let me carry an animal off the continent. I'll try though. What species would you like?
    I want a Jackass Penguin just like Linus Torvalds has..... Denmark is a cold place, soo it would be very happy here...

I colleague of mine did his research in the Trans Antarctic Mountain Range. He told me that it was, beyond a doubt, the most beautiful place on Earth.
    I've heard that too. From what I've seen, most of it looks like a white desert. The ground is flat except for occasional mountains. I'm definately going to have to try skiing when I get there.

gee kenshi... what about the gun laws over there? are u allowed to carry a gun? and if not, would u want to go to such an oppressed area?
    Many of the people there are in the military. The navy controls much of it. So I would think guns are allowed. And if they're not, then it's still not the same. You don't really need guns in Antarctica. There's no government there to oppress you and I would hope that there aren't any evil mass murderers there. But since there's no Antarctican government and you can even walk out from one country's base to another, I'd say there aren't many rules there in the first place.

I want a Jackass Penguin just like Linus Torvalds has..... Denmark is a cold place, soo it would be very happy here...
    I haven't heard of any jackass penguins there. I'll check on it though.