Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Cats and Dogs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cats and Dogs

Re: Cats and Dogs

Lots of people keep cats outside anyway. What would it hurt if an outside cat was 90 pounds?

Lots of people keep cats outside anyway. What would it hurt if an outside cat was 90 pounds?
    yep .. just imagine if the 90 pound cat was domesticated to attack people .. or just to watch your house .. a really big cat jumping from the nearest tree and attacking you with bites in the neck .. horrible ..

I saw that movie!!!!

Because Darwin says so. :P

yep .. just imagine if the 90 pound cat was domesticated to attack people .. or just to watch your house .. a really big cat jumping from the nearest tree and attacking you with bites in the neck .. horrible ..
    Would that be worse than a 200 pound dog? I'd rather take my chances with the cat.

Would that be worse than a 200 pound dog? I'd rather take my chances with the cat.
    then you wont live long ;D

In ancient times, the Egyptians treated cats as gods. Cats have never forgotten that. 8)