Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

i thought you guys would get a kick out of this
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i thought you guys would get a kick out of this

Mentor

i thought you guys would get a kick out of this

i was reading through a windows 2000 pro study guide today and noticed this little tid bit of info.

mind you this is on page 172 of the book: You must have a keyboard attached to your computer before you can install windows 2000

<edit>
    i'm sure there are alot more like that , i 'll try and post the funnier ones.
    </edit>

Re: i thought you guys would get a kick out of thi

Nah. You can just leave it disconnected and press any key when ready.

I just was reading a "technical white paper" on 2k server, it was comparing Novel, NT 4 and 2k and the extent of the "technical info" was a bar graph.
    Better ---------->
    No info as to what the bar graph took into acount or anything just "better".
    Yeah, that's real technical. :M$ Dumbasses :

I just was reading a "technical white paper" on 2k server, it was comparing Novel, NT 4 and 2k and the extent of the "technical info" was a bar graph.

THEY ACTUALLY DID THAT ???

Just how dumb are they... next will be to install this you need to be at least this tall and have an IQ over 40 !

The prong at the end of the cord goes into an electrical outlet (like the one your mommy sticks the toaster cord into). I'm almost inspired to flip through the book. Thanks, I needed that. ;D

THEY ACTUALLY DID THAT ???

Just how dumb are they... next will be to install this you need to be at least this tall and have an IQ over 40 !
    you dont even have to ask how dumb they are. they are bout the dumbest sucessful company in the world.

I don't see the big deal. 2K is better because it contains more goodness. So?

I don't see the big deal. 2K is better because it contains more goodness. So?
    Plus the number is higher. It doesn't take an expert to figure out that higher numbers mean better products.

My last post was meant for when comparing different versions of Windows, not cross platform. That's not to say that cross platform doesn't apply as well though.

HHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHHHA

to f*cking funny!!!