Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

cga is freaking drunk
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cga is freaking drunk

cga is freaking drunk

Yup. So if there are an unusal number of freaky posts by me tonight, that is why. I just got back from a week in western Kansas where it was cold, wet and windy. I was doing some field work at a several old gas pipeline booster stations looking for PCB contamination. Long days.

So tonight I am back and the booze is flowing freely, as is my mouth.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: cga is freaking drunk

Why can't we stop being sober? Why can't we drink forever?

I am drinking some good beer at the moment too.

I envy you guys...there's a party going on at my house at the moment.
    Imagine a house full of girls and I'd rather be in my room playing with my computer, studying make files...

I envy you guys...there's a party going on at my house at the moment.
    Imagine a house full of girls and I'd rather be in my room playing with my computer, studying make files...
    *hands kozumo some pills*

take two of these and call me in the morning... you are a sick puppy !

I don't think Programming Under the Influence is even a misdemeanor. ;D

I don't think Programming Under the Influence is even a misdemeanor. ;D
    apparantly not cuz microsoft has been getting away with it for quiet some time

Touché! ;D

A normal person: he's drunk sometimes.

A geek: he's never drunk, he's sitting at his computer.

A mega uber Geek with no life: he's drunk and he's sitting at his computer.

;D

A normal person: he's drunk sometimes.

A geek: he's never drunk, he's sitting at his computer.

A mega uber Geek with no life: he's drunk and he's sitting at his computer.

;D
    This would make me a geek....

I'm seldomly drunk... I think I manage to fit it on my schedule once a year... Class reunion