Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

cloverm, contact Sensei? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cloverm, contact Sensei?

Re: cloverm, contact Sensei?

Or hell, he could post on these boards in disguise.
    Who knows maybe he does and is just really good at it.

Good Guru

I meant why why would cloverm have more chances to contact him than, say, Strike or FoBoT?
    I think you are right...

Who knows maybe he does and is just really good at it.
    hehe.. May be ..... He might be laughing his arse off reading this thread .... ;D

I would say that sensei had some kind of no-competition agreement in his contract and that is why he is remaining silent. *I think if he showed up at a board and started posting there it would seem as if he is supporting that board and he could possibly be sued. *
    Contracts aren't something I did much of in any of my law courses (mostly criminal stuff) but once a person is fired/removed from a job/leaves/etc isn't the contract more or less void? Sure there might be a non-disclosure agreement for engineers and developers but not posting on another bbs?

Mentor

he could post on these boards in disguise

he could be anyone of us ............ ya never know!!!

he could be anyone of us ............ ya never know!!!
    God knows. I can't disclose that information though.

i'm sure if he wanted he would MAKE himslef seen by showing up everyonce and a while on the different messageboards.

i respect your silence sensei
    :-X

Mentor

ok who is the wise ass makeing fake nics?

first it's saintnix and now sensei.

I say we put soap bars in our socks and flog this fool. I'm God so I get first and last hit.

There's a good reason why I didn't ask any of the mods at LNO, Sensei nor LinuxGirl will be invited back to LNO. I'm not sure how it would have went over had one of them asked about Sensei.

Good Guru

once a person is fired/removed from a job/leaves/etc isn't the contract more or less void?
    I think there are two contracts involve here. One is Sensei's exit one and the other is the one when he sold LNO to them.