Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

last post for a long time - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: last post for a long time

Re: last post for a long time

Main Entry: les·bi·an
    Pronunciation: 'lez-bE-&n
    Function: adjective
    Usage: often capitalized
    Date: 1591
    1 : of or relating to Lesbos
    2 [from the reputed homosexual band associated with Sappho of Lesbos] : of or relating to homosexuality between females
    God, all this time I thought you were a man!

Those guys may be slightly "off-key" (personal opinion), but they're patriotic -- or did anyone notice the flag. ;D

God, all this time I thought you were a man!
    Well... I am stuck with a man's body, but deep inside I'm a woman who longs for other women. [smiles]

OK I have more updates

Well what happened with the webpage was essentially this:

I created a humor website full of jokes most adults (that come in contact with) wouldn't understand. I added a "Moron of the week" to put on the front page to let people know who made me mad that week. I checked with who I was going to add as moron of the week to make sure it was ok before doing so. I added this kid we shall refer to (to avoid lawsuits) as "Agent alaska"

So I added agent alaska to moron of the week. He and all my friends thought it was funny. His mom did not. she reported it to the school (who later let me off clean) and to my parents (who did not) So I am banned from the internet for making people laugh. And all my work is gone down the toilet

Also I got my linux system up and working again. Hopefully I will remember to shut it off next time we have a windstorm