Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Mentor

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I know its early for some of you but for me it is now 9:12pm on the 25th of December, or Christmas day as it is commonly called. I have had a good day, and am now suitably tired, full and have drunk enough so that I can go to bed. I hope everyone has a great christmas day and gets everything they want, well nearly everything, because if you get everything you have nothing to look forward to next year.
    So I must go as I have to get up at 5:45am tomorrow to go to work. Have a great day

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!!

9:12pm on the 25th of December
    Just out of curiosity, where are you? It's 3:30 AM here, and you wrote that 2 hours ago!

I'm curious too. He must be in Hawaii or something.

He is from NZ

That makes sense, according to my map-of-earth desktop image, he would have to have been in eastern Asia or Australia for that time to be right

Isn't New Zealand on the other side of the prime meridian? They should be almost a day ahead, not behind.

New Zealand is just southeast of Australia, IIRC.

What do you mean, though? They are a day ahead. It was 9 PM there when it was 1 AM here. That's 20 hours ahead of me

Oh yeah. My mistake. Somehow I figured it that he was a few hours behind. I've been smoking too much crack lately.

Mentor

So much for the idea of a christmas thread. Yes I am from NZ, so I am a day ahead. Which is why this was early for some of you. It is now 9:35 on Boxing Day, or the 26th of December if you so wish to call it work, and I am going to bed soon as I have work again tomorrow.

Mentor

Boxing Day ?? i thought only Canada had that holiday?

can you please tell me what the day is about?