Well, due to some strange freak of luck (actually it's my wacky step-family's tradition), I got to open my presents about 2 hours ago (that's about 7:30 PM for you wacky people not in my time zone), and I'll tell you exactly what I got (that's interesting, anyway):
1. Hands-free telephone. Now I can type on the computer and talk on the phone easily at the same time!
2. A shiney new leather chair!
3. A new housecoat (my old one was tattered and garbage).
4. $239.15 ($130 in cash/cheques, $100 in a savings bond (or something) that will mature in 2011, and my favorite, $9.15 from my TELUS shares).
5. An MD player (this is the killer gift that makes up for the other crappy gifts like clothes that I got ). It's exactly the kind that I wanted, and it meets all the requirements that I posted somewhere else. Way to go, dad! . I'm recording all my mp3s onto it as we speak
Probably the best christmas I've had in a long time! ;D ;D ;D