Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

GTA3 is really cool

Thread: GTA3 is really cool

GTA3 is really cool

Anyone here who has a PlayStation 2 played it? It's the most excellent game I have played in many months!!! I just love to get pursued by 3-4 police cars and have them come on a jump and then see them crash, while I go repaint my car so they don't search for me anymore!! Hahaha!

Re: GTA3 is really cool

I bought it a couple of days ago, but not had much time to play it. Only done the first few missions. My fingers are crossed for tanks, goin' on the rampage with a tank in GTA2 was such fun.

Mentor

my brother got it. New years eve i was at his house and everyone was upstairs partying and i just had to sneek down stairs and try that game out.

From what i saw the game is alot of fun, you could go around beating up anyone you want, stealling what ever car you want.
    i wish i had more time to play it!!!

my cousin brought it over on the saterday before christmas. it is 1337. /me wants gta3.
    my parents where laughing at the violence in the game.

rumer has it that it is being taken off the shelves in the U.S. though