Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Mentor

HAPPY NEW YEAR

That says it all. At 2:39am I am going to bed as I am working all day tomorrow. I hate work. I never thought I'd say this but I wish I was still at school.

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!!

i hope you get off work in time to usher in all the happenings at midnight too CP

Kind Mastermind

Happy New Year to all!

Unfortunately, I have to work until 6 am! So, I will be ushering in the new year whilst at work . I am two hours ahead of GMT, so I will be "celebrating" before most of Europe and America! Whee...I think I'll call my family in Virginia and harass them from the future !

Cheers

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

I'm still nearly 9 hours away from the New Year but I wish everyone here a happy, healthy and prosperous new year.

Associate

Happy New year ta all,

even the slack users

Regards,
    Rod

CP has already seen the new year.

Associate

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm too old to stay up till midnight! *

Mentor

CP has already seen the new year. *
    At least one person picked up on it. Its now 6pm on the 1st of january. That was posted early morning on the first. I ran out the door of work at 5pm on the 31st of December and was drinking with my friends by 6. And I am amazed that I lasted till 3am. Anyway like I said before HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

CP: I also picked up on it as I have relatives in both NZ and Australia. But now that you have seen the new year, does it bode well for us earthlings?!

Mentor

It seems to. The sun is still shining, and people aren't running around killing each other. It is a good start, let us hope that it continues this way.