Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Microsoft's Linux bashing at its finest.....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft's Linux bashing at its finest.....

Good Guru

Microsoft's Linux bashing at its finest.....

Check it out here if you want. This one may be the old news but I just found it amusing.....

http://www.biznix.org/whylinux/microsoft1.htm

Re: Microsoft's Linux bashing at its finest.....

Linux system administrators must spend huge amounts of time understanding the latest Linux bugs and determining what to do about them
    lol .. i like this statement ..

With all the recent attention around Linux as an operating system, it's important to step back from the hype and look at the reality.
    Yeah, this hype is terrible. I much preferred linux when it was a word processor, life was so much simpler then.

Do you think Microsoft will put a patent on FUD?

Good Guru

No but I think they will copyright it anyway ....

No but I think they will copyright it anyway ....
    But you gotta admit that they really excel at FUD.

I haven't been able to rewind DVDs in linux, could I do that if I went back to windows? ;D

This is old and outdated. The improvements from 2.4.x make these statements irrelevant now. Even Microsoft knows that.

Good Guru

Well.. what M$ usually does is compare to the old stuff always......

I still remember when they have tests done with Mandrake on it and Kernel 2.0 when we already are using Red Hat 7.0 with 2.2.14 kernel..... so no surprise there to me...

I would also like to see a benchmark: FreeBSD vs Windows 2000. I think it would be extremely funny.