Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cooking shows on TV

Mentor

Re: Cooking shows on TV

I watch Emeril Lagasi alot but he cooks with seafood alot , i'm not really fond of seafood but i think he is a good cook and explains alot when he cooks.

The essence of emeril is better because he doesnt have the audiance he just cooks.

Kind Mastermind

I watch Emeril Lagasi alot but he cooks with seafood alot , i'm not really fond of seafood but i think he is a good cook and explains alot when he cooks.

The essence of emeril is better because he doesnt have the audiance he just cooks.

Emeril is cool, for a chef. I used to watch a cooking show way back in the early eighties, that had a German chef on it (I forget his name right now, but maybe creedon knows). Now that was an interesting show.

he cooks naked ? .. i would watch it if he where a she .. ;D
    Uhhhh....How does he put holes in donuts????

Kind Mastermind

Uhhhh....How does he put holes in donuts???? *
    I hope he uses a donut cutter (the options are not that appealing!)! I tried making donuts a few days ago. Let's just say that Krispy Kreme doesn't have to worry about me taking market share!

I hope he uses a donut cutter (the options are not that appealing!)! I tried making donuts a few days ago. Let's just say that Krispy Kreme doesn't have to worry about me taking market share!
    ewwww

8)Marth Stewart 8)

She kicks but... I wish I could find a girl I could Marry that would cook and do things from scratch like her...

Associate

Bahh Martha shmartha, she couldn't cook to save her butt. Now Julia Childs,she can cook! Something very impressive about a 6'2" woman wielding a cleaver! ;D

The Naked Chef is ok, but I kind of like the guy on Good Eats. I like his off-beat humor.

dalee

Bahh Martha shmartha, she couldn't cook to save her butt. Now Julia Childs,she can cook! Something very impressive about a 6'2" woman wielding a cleaver! ;D
    You mean like Lorena Bobbitt?

Associate

No, think more along the line of, oh say, Conan the Barbarian Chickens needed to be very careful around her.....

dalee

Kind Mastermind

The Naked Chef is ok, but I kind of like the guy on Good Eats. I like his off-beat humor.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * dalee
    Have you noticed how much she looks like Janet Reno's cousin? Man, talk about unattractive! Thank God my wife is good looking and can cook!