Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Cooking shows on TV
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cooking shows on TV

Cooking shows on TV

Which do you like.... personally I watch quite a few, but I really like one called "The Naked Chef" starring a really mad UK d00d....

Re: Cooking shows on TV

he cooks naked ? .. i would watch it if he where a she .. ;D

Kind Mastermind

I like to watch a few, myself. One that I watch occasionally is the Iron Chef. I don't exactly "like" it, but it is interesting.

he cooks naked ? .. i would watch it if he where a she .. ;D
    no it's just called that... but his gf appears on the show sometimes, and she rather nice to look at.

Except that she's taken and lives only in TV-land where you can never get to her

Except that she's taken and lives only in TV-land where you can never get to her
    did I say that I want her ?

jesus... you make one insane decision to go visit an online love, and all of a sudden everybody thinks your obsessed with women you can't have....

I like to watch a few, myself. One that I watch occasionally is the Iron Chef. I don't exactly "like" it, but it is interesting.
    www.nakednews.com !

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

did I say that I want her ?

jesus... you make one insane decision to go visit an online love, and all of a sudden everybody thinks your obsessed with women you can't have....
    Unrequited love is hell!

Unrequited love is hell!
    ....... so Cybergal.......

So is life. Now shut up and give me my damn snack crackers and pointy boots.