Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The quick NGene-Lovechild soap update
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The quick NGene-Lovechild soap update

The quick NGene-Lovechild soap update

Ok... So NGene elected to sent me back to Denmark and stay loyal to her boyfriend, even though we feel in love with each other. Making poor Lovechild, very very sad, and even more, it made him beg NGene to let him stay behind as her boyfriend, even offered to give up on his life for her... but no...

And Lovechild is very very sad, because NGene turned out to be not just the great person he knew and loved, but also the most beautiful woman, poor Lovechild had ever seen in his short life.

Soo to make a long story short... NGene probably heartbroken back in Finland now, as she is torn between two guys she loves - Lovechild heartbroken in Denmark, and dreams of next visit to the beautiful city of Turku, hoping NGene' bf fucks up royally, soo he can get to be close to the woman he loves soo deeply. And finally NGene' bf, the poor bastard, actually the damn lucky bastard, see even after all my pain, he is the one who is allowed to spend his life with NGene... I REALLY hope he knows just how lucky he is.....

In conclusion... It seems that NGene and I have terrible timing, had we only meet like 6 months earlier, and the situation might have looked differently - but hell love is a bitch, and it hurts so very fucking much right now.

* I might have left out some important bits, and the post might make no sense - but I'm in a lot of pain roght now, so bare with me *

Re: The quick NGene-Lovechild soap update

Damn dude...that sucks big time.

Similar situation here. Woman of my dreams going to school in the US, me here in Canada going to school, each of us with our respective...uh....don't know the asexual term for this one....girl/boyfriends? Not spouses. Not significant others (I don't care much about my girl here (nothing serious), and she couldn't give less of a fuck about her boyfriend there (straight from the horse's mouth here people...I saw her over the holidays)). I dunno. What was I saying? Oh yeah. Well we're both crazy about each other and have been for, oh, coming up on six years now. Circumstances prevent us from being together, and will continue to do so for at least the next 5 years or so. My point (and don't think I'm trying to steal the spotlight from you...there's a lesson here)? Life goes on. It hurts now but it'll fade. Don't obssess over it. It was an online relationship, and as crazy as you can be about someone online, it's never real. When I was with my online "fling", I sacrificed everything for her. My relationship with my family, my free time, my grades, and generally who I was. She became the ideal woman, since she wasn't there to burden me with all her faults (and believe me...there were A LOT of them). Give it a month, and you'll be completely back to normal. Time heals all wounds, or at least patches them up enough so you can get on with your life; we all have our little burdens. I get up every morning, give a quick thought to the girl from my hometown, feel a surge of love, a stab of pain, then think about what class I have first. Electronics. Fuck.

Me obsess ??

but right now the pain from being apart from her is nearly unbearable, and I miss her so much...

:'( Lovechild :'(

:-* NGene :-*

Maybe I'm just too young to understand love, but I don't get how somebody can fall in love with somebody online. I mean, before you two met in person, all you had were what? some shared jokes and conversations? what does that matter?

I could understand if you like her sense of humor and enjoyed talking with her, but to actually love her doesn't seem plausible to me.

Oh, and missing her because she's beautiful -- hate to say it, but that's lust, not love

It's quite easy Fertzaa, my hm..last/current/will be gf and I fell in love via the internet and it worked out well for almost 2 years. Over the 'net you learn more of the person makeing it easier to pick out lies face to face etc. ATM her and I both have more than a bit going on in our lives namely her being in school and my attempts at finding a job locally so I can move out to where she is so we've gone into a pause mode for a while.

However I'm completly confident that we'll be back togeather sooner than later as I have also gotten in contact with an ex of mine from ~6 years ago who's utterly miserable in her marriage (haha no one fucks with me! :P) and learned my worth.

Keep your head held high Lovechild! Maybe she'll find a reason to get rid of her current boyfriend and summon you back. ;D

Mentor

so was it everything you thought it would be?

oh thats right i have to get my own life

Well Lovechild,

The best thing I think anyone can say is that you went to turku and you met NGene and you gave it a shot. There are millions of people in the world who have never made an effort to do whatever they dream about or make an attempt to get the girl of their dreams. Be proud and remember that there is someone out there for everyone. Maybe NGene just wasnt your person, maybe she is just supposed to be your friend and one day someone will come around and completely utterly take you and your box hostage and you will live happily ever after.

I understand you Lovechild. I've been in your shoes before (except my girlfriend didn't have another boyfriend (that I knew of anyway [smiles])). But anyway, she lived in France. That's many many thousands of miles from my house and the chances of me going there were pretty much nothing. Fate had it that she had to come to Waco, Texas for a surgical operation. What a miracle. We got to spend an extended weekend together. Some of the greatest days of my life. Then I had to go back home... Talk about depression. I thought I was going to die. But I didn't. And after a while, I felt better with the knowledge that I had been with her in real life and it went pretty well. That was almost 2 years ago. Now I have another online girlfriend who I've been with for over a year (I've mentioned her to you) who lives in Canada and I haven't had the pleasure of seeing. Unfortunately she's not quite old enough or I'd try to find a way to get her to Texas. And I sure as hell can't live with her, so my only option is to move there on my own. Do you know how hard that is for someone who just graduated and can't even find a freakin job in the dumphole he lives in? Not to mention I'm not a Canadian citizen whereas you mentioned that European crap where you're a citizen of many countries. But I'm not crying about it and neither should you. I realized that when you think too much about the long distance in a relationship, it starts to fall apart. So relax. If you need me to kick you in the face to get your mind off of it, I will. Life rolls on and I seriously doubt this will be the end between you two. I've predicted things accurately so far so you better believe me or you're going to get a Nike checkmark on your forehead.

Maybe I'm just too young to understand love, but I don't get how somebody can fall in love with somebody online. I mean, before you two met in person, all you had were what? some shared jokes and conversations? what does that matter?

I could understand if you like her sense of humor and enjoyed talking with her, but to actually love her doesn't seem plausible to me.

Oh, and missing her because she's beautiful -- hate to say it, but that's lust, not love
    It is and was love, and no I don't miss her because she is beautiful, but that only adds to the pain - ya know....

So Lovechild very sad... so very very sad. He has just disocvered that he might have lost the one true love of his life for good, that is a hard thing to realise, and to accept.

I just hope that each and every one of you gets to experience the feeling that I have when I kiss NGene, and that all of you be spared for the horrible feeling that NGene gave me with the sentence "I love you, and I'm so sorry".