Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: To all the daddies and mommies

Kind Mastermind

Re: To all the daddies and mommies

Are you sure you want to go that route at this point? *At your age you still have many years to change your mind and regret that decision.
    This is true, they might regret it, but there is always adoption.

im not sure what causes that, *its not like my cahonies are missing
    You're probably just remembering the pain, and psychosomatizing it (remembering it so vividly that it feels like it's happening all over again).

Am I the only one here who would like to meet creedon? Seems like I would have a lot of fun talking with him (given that I can articulate enough to be understood...)

Am I the only one here who would like to meet creedon? *Seems like I would have a lot of fun talking with him (given that I can articulate enough to be understood...)
    That would rule.... but I've had enough of those internet arranged meeting for a while

Kind Mastermind

Am I the only one here who would like to meet creedon? *Seems like I would have a lot of fun talking with him (given that I can articulate enough to be understood...)
    If he is as funny in person as he is on this forum, then I would have a blast meeting him. Can't say that he would have too much fun meeting me, but you never know.

Associate

No kids- one cockatiel. ;D

No kids- one cockatiel. *;D
    Yeah? *Just wait 'til it starts High School!!!

To the rest of the individuals who said they would like to meet me, Thanks- you're a great bunch of folks, and I'm sure that meeting all of you would be a really great time. *This forum is shining example of the Linux community in action. *The interaction among the people who post here is just wonderful, and the obvious concern that you have for one another is really something to see. *I'm proud to know each and every one of you. *;D ;D