Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

To all the daddies and mommies - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To all the daddies and mommies

Re: To all the daddies and mommies

*I guess when she gets tired of having kids, I'll get the clip-clip-clip!
    LOL!!! Man, the way you said that, I pissed my pants! ;D

I have a six year old boy and a four year old girl. I'm 36 years old. Yeah stryder, my wife is making noises about the "clip-clip-clip" too. Makes me shudder to think about it. :-[

Kind Mastermind

LOL!!! *Man, the way you said that, I pissed my pants! ;D
    I am sorry to hear that your pants are wet! It is true, though, I want the little v operation, but she won't hear of it! Man, being married sure is tough!

Kind Mastermind

I have a six year old boy and a four year old girl. I'm 36 years old. Yeah stryder, my wife is making noises about the "clip-clip-clip" too. Makes me shudder to think about it. :-[
    I hear that the operation is getting less and less painful. Of course, when I see someone get kicked down there, it usually drops me to my knees! So, I am a little afraid of the operation, myself. But, if it will keep me from buying a full-sized van, then who knows! Maybe it won't be too bad. I think they are experimenting with laser surgery.

I've got 2 crazy boys , 5 an 2. Younger one likes sneeking up an hitting the power button on my PC randomly. Grrrr! Guess he likes seein the funny faces Daddy makes when he does it. :P

Oh, I'm 32 BTW. Been married 7 years.

I have a son, Christian and he is 21 mos. old. I am 22 and I have been sentenced to life for 1.5 years. But, I love being a daddy and I would not want things any other way.

you guys should get your wife to get her tubes tied. then you dont have to go through the hell of beeing neutered

/me is only 15 so he doesnt have a miniterg.

actually, i havnt even had a girlfriend yet
    even though everbody tells me that they cost alot, i want one. i think it would all pay off in the end.

link=board=offtopic&num=1010077317&start=0 #16 date=01/04/02 at 09:24:34]
    you guys should get your wife to get her tubes tied. * then you dont have to go through the hell of beeing neutered
    My wife says that she had to go through the hell of childbirth, so its my turn to go under the knife for the snip.

I just couldn't have a vasectomy. I know you can't really notice a difference, but it's just the thought of it. I don't like having any ducts in my body tied. Nature wouldn't have put a duct there if it was meant to be obstructed.