Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To all the daddies and mommies

To all the daddies and mommies

I have recently realized that some people here are not geek teens, but are adults and have children. So, who here has kids and how old are they (that can give us an indication of how old you are)

Re: To all the daddies and mommies

Son, 33 yrs old; Daughter 30 yrs old; Daughter 28 yrs old; Daughter 23 yrs old. Now the good part: Granddaughter 10 yrs old; Granddaughter 8 yrs old (sisters) another Granddaughter 8 yrs old: Grandson 6 yrs old. I'll be 55 in 16 days, my wife and I have been married 34 yrs.

a 3 year old girl and a 5 year old girl.

both of them are sweeties ;D

Creedon, you'll be a great-grandfather before I'm even a father. (Probably not but quite possibly.)

Creedon, you'll be a great-grandfather before I'm even a father. (Probably not but quite possibly.)
    He'll be great-grandfather before I even get laid!

I don't really think it would be wise to have another one of me running around.. do you ?

Associate

I have a son 28, daughter 23 and a grandson 18 months old. So far I am the only linux user of the bunch. Hoping that grandson of mine will see the light 8)

Regards,
    Rod

I'm fairly sure there's no mini-popcorn, but the other half is seeing how far she can take the whole broody thing before i snap. >

one day, but not for a long while yet

Kind Mastermind

One son, 6 years old. Two daughters, 3 yrs and 2 yrs. But, here comes the real fun: One due in April (for us Yanks, the exact date is Tax Day!)! Whee...I can't wait. Unless you've had your own, you could never guess how excited I am about the latest one. Now, if only my wife would tell me how many we are going to have! I guess when she gets tired of having kids, I'll get the clip-clip-clip!

The only thing that isn't so great about having kids is that I had to give my coupe up for a mini-van! Such is life!

Kind Mastermind

a 3 year old girl and a 5 year old girl.

both of them are sweeties * ;D
    I'm sure that if they are anything like my daughters, then they must be practically angels! Man, I miss my daughters! Four more days, then my family will be home! Yippee!