Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Relics, Antiques, Fossiles, UNITE

Kind Mastermind

Re: Relics, Antiques, Fossiles, UNITE

Man, based on what I'm seeing on this thread, cloverm ought to change the sites name to LinuxGeriatrc. *It's like visiting at Sams Retirement Farm & Crematorium. *Support hose, Prosthetic Devices, and Hearing Aids strewn all over the place.
    Maybe we could form a chapter of the Grey Panthers, and terrorize ice cream parlors. *We could call ourselves "Hecks Angels" and ride mopeds, or SEGWAYS!! *Yeah, Segways- they're always pullin' a wheelie!
    You guys are all qualified Fossiles, no matter WHAT the calender says!
    Actually, the jackets would have to say , "The Heck with it Angels"!

Or heaven don't want us and hell's afraid we'll take over, yeah I like that one

I can't help getting older but I REFUSE to grow up :P :P :P

--glenn

Kind Mastermind

I can't *help getting older but I REFUSE to grow up *:P :P :P
    --glenn
    Well, I refuse to grow up, too. Which makes it really bizarre when my six year old gives me that "It's time to grow up, Daddy" look. I can't count the number of times my wife has had to step in between us because our conversation devolved into a game of "I know you are but what am I?" or "Neener neener, who's the biggest wiener? You are! Fart head!". 30 going on 2, my wife always says.

I'm 36. I feel like I'm getting older. I've been between 175 and 180 pounds for the last probly 15 years. I went to the doctor the other day. They put me on the scale and the nurse told me I was 197 pounds. I almost fell over. Gotta lay off the computer and the beer and go out and do something... on second thought ... NAH!

I'm 36. I feel like I'm getting older. I've been between 175 and 180 pounds for the last probly 15 years. I went to the doctor the other day. They put me on the scale and the nurse told me I was 197 pounds. I almost fell over. Gotta lay *off the computer and the beer and go out and do something... on second thought ... NAH!
    Yep, your old enough!

Kind Mastermind

I'm 36. I feel like I'm getting older. I've been between 175 and 180 pounds for the last probly 15 years. I went to the doctor the other day. They put me on the scale and the nurse told me I was 197 pounds. I almost fell over. Gotta lay *off the computer and the beer and go out and do something... on second thought ... NAH!
    Hey, binary_boy, you are now officially a perveyor of smut! I just clicked on your "lame webpage" and the firewall filter denied me access to the "sex site". Cool.

Kind Mastermind

I wish I could gain weight. I've been around 140/150 for eleven years. Dang, all I want to be is 190lbs. Is that too much to ask for? Of course, if I could add a few inches to my height, that would be good, too.

Hey, binary_boy, you are now officially a perveyor of smut! I just clicked on your "lame webpage" and the firewall filter denied me access to the "sex site". Cool.
    Hmmm ... there's a couple of links to some webcam portal sites, maybe that's it.

Or maybe its that bestiality pic spread I have up.

Just kidding.

Kind Mastermind

Hmmm ... there's a couple of links to some webcam portal sites, maybe that's it.

Or maybe its that bestiality pic spread I have up.

Just kidding. *
    I am pretty certain that it is the webcam portal sites (izzycam.com for instance). *The firewall at work is pretty strict, it won't even allow yahoo mail (thinks it's a chat site). *I just thought that it was funny that it considered it a sex site, even though I had visited it at home with no problems (your goat sex pic notwithstanding! *).